Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Saying No to Grease Bucket Food
So I've decided I've been eating tons of greasy food loaded with calories that my first step in my new lifestyle change would be to give it up. I am now saying hello to the start of a healthier me! I know this is going to be difficult but I know I can do it. Instead of chowing down on a greasy burger I am gonna to opted for a salad. Let's just hope the home cooked meals aren't loaded with calories also! Some may think that me changing my eating habits is an attempt to achieving that thin figure everyone craves but I am really starting to love myself and the body I have been blessed with. Eating healthy and working out are just me trying to treat my body right. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment