Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bikini Anxiety??

Not all of us are blessed with the flawless skin and sexy figure we see on bikini models and because of that I was afraid to wear a bikini. However, one day while browsing the internet I came across a young lady name Chloe Marshall. Chloe stands at 7'10" tall and weighs 178 lbs, this is not what many people image when they picture a pageant queen. Chloe won Miss Surrey 2008 and competed in Miss England, although she didn't win the title of Miss England 2008 I am still inspired by her confidence and self-assurance. Like in almost every pageant there is a swimsuit portion and instead of opting for a one piece Chloe rocked a bikini.




I found this to be very inspirational and although I've always been afraid to wear a bikini I decided that the summer 2011 will be my year to shine. I'm not the most toned girl out there and my stomach is unfortunately adorned with the dreadful stretchmarks many people suffer from. But when I seen this photo and read about Ms. Marshal I was so inspired that I decided that this summer I'd also rock a bikini, and although I'm not the skinniest person I love my body and no one can change that.



I rocked the bikini and had a blast :). Every girl should love their body for what it is, life is so much sweeter that way!

-LeAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment